Tuesday, September 25, 2012!
HandWritten on; 10:49 AM
Overcome by a sudden immense nostalgia and love for hwachong is why I'm typing this out now. Just learnt that a particular hc Chinese song we always sang during maf and events in school is composed by my pharmacy prof !!! And I went to listen to it on YouTube- images of j1 college days flooded my mind, of orientation, of my class bench, of getting to know my classmates for the first time, of going to the toilet to escape during lessons, of going to Chinese high for food during breaks... Of singing hc songs during orientation, performing during faculty outings, dancing during fac dance competition and studying in the reading room!! Ahhhhh there is so much I want to remember and all these is truly what I hope I'll never ever forget. I miss hwachong so much ): after allll these years (4 years since grad zz) I thought this nostalgia has slowly faded away with us feeling super old and evth every time we return to our alma mater, but true enough over and over again random things will happen to remind me that I'm very much still a hwachongian, ever since college days I know ill miss the place. Even till now I still do, extremely much. Asked myself if its a good or bad thing (some people may feel I'm kinda lame, but I can't control my emotions :'( ) concluded its good cause throughout those two years, hc gave me memories like nver before. Forever etched in my heart so deeply and hc will always be a very special place to me. Not really of the place in its literal meaning, cos whenever I think of hc, it's the memories of those 2 years which I really want to return to rather than the place itself. Even when i return to the school, it is different as all my schoolmates, classmates, cca mates, we are no longer congregated at the same place. Hence, I can only make so with surviving with these memories. And it is definitely true that having these memories is indeed better than having none at all. I love hc so much <333